UITP as coordinator of the EBSF_2 Project is currently looking for a Project Strategic Advisor to support the project in all its development stages by providing scientific and technical expertise.
The Advisor will support UITP and the EBSF_2 working bodies in the technical management of the project to ensure successful progress of works and excellence of results as well as in the strategic management, which is led by UITP together with the Project Steering Board which consists of representatives of bus manufactures, operators and associations.
In the above activities the Advisor is specifically in charge of:
- Supervising technical project activities and providing advice to the project coordinator and his team in order to ensure high global quality of the project;
- Ensuring the compliance of project implementation with bus sector research strategies;
- Supporting the project coordinator in the implementation of the project activities as well as in the project reviews performed by the EC;
- Contributing to the internal review of key project documents;
- Participating to the User Group meetings and other relevant project meetings, acting as moderator when agreed with the project coordinator.
Please consult this document for the full description of the position.
Applications (CV in English) should be addressed to Michele Tozzi by Friday 11 March 2016 by post:
EBSF_2 Project Manager,
Rue Sainte Marie 6,
or e-mail: email@example.com. Please be informed that only successful applicants will be contacted.