The EBSF_2 Consortium is glad to invite you to the UITP stand at the Transport Research Arena in Vienna where several of the technological innovations developed within the EBSF_2 test sites will be showcased.
Don't miss the occasion of joining a networking breakfast at the UITP stand on the date of the EBSF_2 Final Conference, 18 of April, 9:00-10:30 and find out more about:
- The ITXPT test bench with the IT modules tested by Transport for London
- The Oil Quality Conditioning system developed by Mel systems within the Ravenna demonstration
- The software application for garage budget planning developed by Pluservice and tested by the START Romagna fleet
- The garage application developed by ACTIA within the Paris Area demonstration for vehicle tour inspection and intelligent garage
- The Design Charter for innovative electric buses
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna!